1. Start on an excursion to Betaab Valley (The Betaab Valley has got its
name from Sunny Deol's movie, Betaab, which was shot extensively in this area and
is 7 Kms drive away from Pahalgam. Surrounded by snow-covered
mountain peaks and dense pine and deodar forests, this valley is the mouth of River Sheshnag.
2. Explore the famous Chandanwadi (At an altitude of 3288 m ,
Chandanwadi is at a distance 16-km from Pahalgam and is the
starting point of the Amarnath Yatra, which takes place every
year in the month of Saawan (Rain). It is also famous for snow
sledging on a snow bridge.
3. Get mesmerized by the beautiful Bisaran , also referred to as
the mini Switzerland.
4. Enjoy Pony Rides amidst the beautiful pine trees
with River Liddar meandering on one side and snow capped mountains on the other.
5. Adventure sports lovers can go for Water Rafting and enjoy
the rush of adrenaline through your veins
6. Leave Pahalgam in the evening for Srinagar.
7. Enjoy the elegance of Houseboats.
Measuring about 24-38 meters (79-125 ft) in length and 3-6 meters (9.8-20 ft) in width ,
the houseboats on the beautiful Dal lake provide you with
a unique experience of living on the water in a cedar-paneled elegant bedroom, with all the conveniences
of a luxury hotel with a balcony in the front, a lounge, dining room, pantry and 3 or more
bedrooms with attachedbathrooms.
These houseboats are made of wood, and usually have
intricately carved wood paneling, which in itself is something to applaud and cherish.
And while you are on the way , visit the Avantipur Ruins - the
1100 year old temple dedicated to Lord Vishnu
Your night stay in a Houseboat
1. Enjoy your night's stay in the beautiful ambience of the Houseboat
and experience the warm hospitality of
the Houseboat owners in addition to acknowledging the fine wood work of the artisans.
2. Experience our complimentary ,one in a lifetime Shikara Ride on the
shimmering waters of Dal Lake and see the beautiful Floating Gardens along the way ,
the Golden island referred to as the Char Chinari and the stationary Nehru park
on the waters of Dal Lake.
Day 05 Srinagar sightseeing
Srinagar is the summer capital of J&K and presents you with a diversity of places to visit.
"Also referred to as the Venice of the Orient", Srinagar presents you with so much to see.
Your stay in Srinagar
1. Checkout from the Hotel and proceed for a tour to the magnificently terraced Mughal Gardens built by,
as the name indicates ,The Mughal Emperors -
2. Explore the beauty of Pari Mahal and the accompanying high altitude
garden with an overview of Royal Springs Golf course.
3. Enjoy the view of the world famous and Asia’s Largest Tulip Garden.
4. Get a divine experience of Shankaracharya Hill Temple, the sacred temple of
resting atop the hills( Takht-I-Sulaiman) in the south-east of Srinagar. The site dates back to 250BC.
The philosopher Shankaracharya stayed at this place when he visited Kashmir ten centuries ago to revive
5. Time for local shopping like Shawls, Carpets, Crewel, paper machie and other
handicraft products of Kashmir.
6. Back to the Hotel.