Tour beginning-Katra and
the Mata Vaisno Devi Darshan
Katra is located at a distance of about 50 kms. from Jammu and. has an average elevation
of 875 metres (2,474 feet). The Vaisno Devi temple is a trek of about 14 kms.
Day 01 & 02 Your Katra tour
1. Reception at Jammu and you are on your way to the hotel (Hotel Sri Harinivas).
Enjoy the hospitality of the hotel.
2. Visit the main market in the evening for souvenirs, dry fruits, woolen garments, hosiery,
and leather jackets and feel free to bargain.
3. Get ready for the Mata Vaisno Devi Darshan (Timing for Aarti 5AM-7AM and 6 PM-8 PM)
and it takes 12 hours (To and Fro), so you can start late in the evening and reach in the
morning and come back the same day after Aarti.
( for online tickets counters open two months prior to the visiting date).
4. Stay in the hotel and get ready for Patnitop.
Day 04 & 05
Patnitop to Pahalgam
After breakfast and checkout from the hotel proceed to Pahalgam.
Pahalgam is one of the most sought after tourist destinations, about 176 kms.
from Patnitop , at an altitude of 7200 feet and located on the banks of River
Liddar. Infact , many Bollywood
films have been shot in Pahalgam , the latest being the Salman Khan Starrer Bhajrangi Bhaijan
and the Shah Rukh Khan Starrer , Jab Tak Hai Jaan
Your Pahalgam tour (Places of interest and recommended activities)
1. Check into one of our hotels.
2. Explore the beautiful and picturesque sights on foot for an hour.
3. Visit the Main Market.
4. Come back in the evening and enjoy the evening at leisure.
Day 2 at Pahalgam:
Start on an excursion to Betaab Valley (The Betaab Valley has
got its name from Sunny Deol's movie, Betaab, which was shot extensively in this
area and is 7 Kms drive away from Pahalgam. Surrounded by snow-covered mountain
peaks and dense pine
and deodar forests, this valley is the mouth of River Sheshnag.
1. Explore the famous Chandanwadi (At an altitude of 3288 m,
Chandanwadi is at a
distance 16-km from Pahalgam and is the starting point of the Amarnath Yatra, which takes place every
year in the month of Saawan (Rain). It is also famous for snow sledging on a snow bridge.
2. Get mesmerized by the beautiful Bisaran, also referred to
as the mini Switzerland.
3. Enjoy Pony Rides amidst the beautiful pine trees with River
Liddar meandering on one side and snow capped mountains on the other.
4. Adventure sports lovers can go for Water Rafting and enjoy
the rush of adrenaline through your veins
Srinagar to Sonamarg and back to Srinagar
With an altitude of 2740 mts. and about 87 kms. From Srinagar,
Sonamarg, which means ' meadow of gold ' has, as its backdrop, snowy mountains against a cerulean sky.
The Sindh meanders along here and abounds with trout and mahseer.
Snow trout can be caught in the main river.
In its vicinity lies the great Himalayan glaciers of Kashmir
Valley namely Kolhoi Glacier and Machoi Glacier.
Your stay in Sonamarg
1. Explore the flushing meadows and scenic beauty of the place.
2. Get mesmerized by the glaciers and enjoy your playtime with snowballs.
3. View the beautiful Zero Point.
4. Enjoy a walk along the banks of River Sindh amidst lofty mountains and lush green meadows.
5. Go for Pony rides till the foot of the mountains and beyond.
6. Leave for Srinagar.
Day 10 Srinagar to Airport
1. Time to say goodbye and carry beautiful memories with you with a
promise of remembering our hospitality and of having created a place in your hearts.
2. Word of caution-we want your trip to end on a good note, so we request you
to depart for the airport at least 3 hours prior to departure because of stringent
security checks and also to compensate for loss of time in lieu of a traffic jam.
Day 03 Katra to Patnitop
After breakfast proceed to Patnitop:
Patnitop or Patni Top is a hilltop tourist location in Udhampur district in
Jammu and Kashmir state of India on National Highway 1A 112 km and about 90 kms.
From Katra. Situated on a plateau in the Shiwalik belt of the Himalayas,
Patnitop sits at an altitude of 2,024 m (6,640 ft). The river Chenab flows
in close proximity to this location.
Your Patnitop Tour
1. Check into the hotel and take some rest and refresh yourself.
2. Get bedazzled by the beauty of Patnitop and explore the
place mostly on foot and enjoy the scenic beauty of the place amidst
mountains and some really invigorating climate.
3. You can also visit the famous Naga Mandir.
4. On the way back, ensure you stop at KUD, another tourist attraction
and take some photographs amidst panoramic
views and let your mouths salivate with the Desi sweets.
Day 06 Pahalgam to Srinagar
After breakfast and checkout from the hotel, proceed to Srinagar.
Srinagar is around 96 kms from Pahalgam and while you are on the way, visit the
Avantipur Ruins - the 1100 year old temple dedicated to Lord Vishnu. Stay arranged
at Hotel in Srinagar.
Srinagar to Gulmarg and back to Srinagar
Standing at an altitude of 2650 mts. , and only about 50 kms. From Kashmir ,
Gulmarg's legendary beauty, prime location and proximity to Srinagar naturally
make it one of the premier hill resorts in the country.
SToday Gulmarg is not merely a mountain resort of exceptional beauty- it also
has the highest green golf course in the world. Moreover the cable car ride provides
you with a heavenly trip like experience.
The journey to Gulmarg is half the enchantment of reaching there-- roads bordered
by a series of scenic poplar trees ,a sight captured in hundreds of old and new Bollywood
movies, be it the Shammi Kapoor Starrer Kashmir ki Kali or the Latest Ranbir Kapoor Starrer
Your tour to Gulmarg (Places of interest and recommended activities)
1. Check in at one of our hotels.
2. Start your day by taking a Gandola Ride - one of the highest
cable cars in the world, reaching 3,979 meters and reaching Apharwat
via Khilanmarg Snow Point.
3. Get dazzled by the beauty of Apharwat for about 45 minutes (13,780 ft) and
get close to the sky as you could possibly imagine.
4. Explore Gulmarg on your own by enjoying the picturesque locales like the
Golf Course (if you are interested to play, Golf
kit and caddy charges are extra) and Lavender Valley.
5. Get a view of high mountains like Naga Parbat, Kolohai and Harmukh.
6. Enjoy the pony rides in and around Gulmarg and explore the scenic view of
the place and an invigorating climate.
7. Leave for Srinagar.
Day 09 Srinagar sightseeing
Srinagar is the summer capital of J&K and presents you with a diversity of places to visit.
"Also referred to as the Venice of the Orient", Srinagar presents you with so much to see.
Your tour in Srinagar (Places of interest and recommended activities)
1. Checkout from the Hotel and proceed for a tour to the magnificently terraced Mughal Gardens built by,
as the name indicates ,The Mughal Emperors -
2. Explore the beauty of Pari Mahal and the accompanying high altitude
garden with an overview of Royal Springs Golf course.
3. Enjoy the view of the world famous and Asia’s Largest Tulip Garden.
4. Get a divine experience of Shankaracharya Hill Temple, the sacred temple of
resting atop the hills( Takht-I-Sulaiman) in the south-east of Srinagar. The site dates back to 250BC.
The philosopher Shankaracharya stayed at this place when he visited Kashmir ten centuries ago to revive
5. Time for local shopping like Shawls, Carpets, Crewel, paper machie and other
handicraft products of Kashmir.
6. Back to the Hotel.